Shura Vanguards Forum

Voida coming soon!

Necroloth

Voida coming soon!

Post by Necroloth on 6/12/2012, 11:09

Previews of the Voida are out!

Sounds like an Athan version of Modo... there will be a Light and Dark form which give access to certain skills and you can combo link them. (is it just Athans that have combo functions?)

Anyone gonna make one?

AniLiem
    Elysium Emperor
    Elysium Emperor

Re: Voida coming soon!

Post by AniLiem on 7/12/2012, 20:12

yeah i am gonna make one ... NOT
    maybe hazy

Necroloth

Post by Necroloth on 11/12/2012, 08:04

Does Hazzy play anymore? Not seen him around much!

TheHazard

Post by TheHazard on 18/12/2012, 11:14

Heya, yeah I still play, but not as active as we all used to :p Not gonna bother with the new faction. And they better throw in a free +9 sigil for the xmas/ny event or i'll just cascade charm my weap and put my jd future in the hands of statistics ^^

Necroloth

Post by Necroloth on 19/12/2012, 08:43

Hazzy!!!

ooooh.. a free +9 sigil... that would be very nice!

btw, do any of you guys play on xbox360? I've been playing that more as it's much quicker and easier to pick something up to play on it for a short while than JD! If you do, lemme know your gamer tag thing (I'm still new at this, only activated Xbox Live 2 days ago lol).

AniLiem
    Elysium Emperor
    Elysium Emperor

Post by AniLiem on 20/12/2012, 06:10

no way they give +9 free sigil so chill out!!!

as for the new update i just wait for the esper ascension or whatever to unite my jad esper with my chi bottle Very Happy and if u wonder why just look up the esper skills and u will understand

TheHazard

Post by TheHazard on 20/12/2012, 09:17

Well in ZX they gave their players a dragon sigil for being online a certain amount of time. And last year we had the sigil event with the drops. So this year i want another one:p

And yea, the esper ascension sounds nice. I've got a few thousand proficiency left on my wand before it hits 35, gonna do that today:p

Necroloth

Post by Necroloth on 20/12/2012, 17:20

I've got a lvl35 sceptre and a Hand of Vim... what espers do you think would go with each of them... or should i combine them both?

AniLiem
    Elysium Emperor
    Elysium Emperor

Post by AniLiem on 21/12/2012, 05:37

what is archaia reputation ?? and which one is best for jadeon dagos ?

AniLiem
    Elysium Emperor
    Elysium Emperor

Post by AniLiem on 21/12/2012, 16:56

lets break it down

whats new whats modified whats nerfed ??

Necroloth

Post by Necroloth on 24/12/2012, 11:20

or someone can write down a brief summary of new stuff/instances and any tricks to kill bosses etc Very Happy

TheHazard

Post by TheHazard on 11/1/2013, 11:57

I tried that elemental temple thingy 2 times so far, but I dno, I dont like it. Maybe cuz I havent succeeded so far :p

And i made a voida after all, but im just lvling it up by taking it with me in mth.

Some changes for my faction are more hp in demonic, so i'm at 106k instead of 85k unbuffed. Which is nice cuz a lot of my skills deal extra dmg based on my hp. Apart from that some skills are no longer bugged, e.g. my skill dmg buff no longer prevents me from talking to npc's or switching charms/equipment in pvp. Sky Seeker is supposed to be more effective too now, but since I no longer tomed it, I havent use it in action yet.

Then, Esper ascension. The items you need for it are dropped by Shura-, KL wonderland- and some kunlun bosses. Also by moontop bosses, but you need to spam the fumes quest for it a lot of times. A lvl35 esper will go back to lvl28 upon ascending. If it's lower than 30 it will revert to lvl1. More info about this is in the forum sticky.

What else is new:-? Oh yes, archaia.

Ive done a couple of mandats there, seems you can build up your own bound yuan crystals. Lvl2-3 crystals are rewarded for doing mandats and other quests from npc's. And in sunstream (elemental temple npc), you can build up your yuans. 3x lvl2 = 1x lvl3, and so on... So quick math, for a lvl8 yuan you'll need 729 lvl2's and for a lvl9, 2187 lvl2 crystals. Archaia also offers something like contracts, with rewards that can be exchanged for some kind of honor. With that honor you can get stuff at some npc's in archaia (for instance yuans and titles and some other things i forgot). That's all i know about it so far. I only go in daily to do the dragon astrolabe quest.

That's about everything I guess. Still gutted we didnt get the sigil like zx. I've been on the verge of cascade charming my weap, but I'll try to get a yuan lvl8 first to upgrade my 135+8 weap, in case I would fail the st Very Happy

Necroloth

Post by Necroloth on 14/1/2013, 08:24

oooh, I haven't done any of those stuff yet lol... just don't get the time anymore. Free was telling me about those 4 bosses... like having to kill the spawns before the bosses on certain levels.. I forget which though :s

With the VIP stuff out now, this game has really gone down the crapper - people are actually planning on subscribing to $10+/month? One of the levels is like $250 right?!?! WoW is only £10/month!!!!

TheHazard

Post by TheHazard on 14/1/2013, 10:23

Yea the instance is something tricky. I don't tinhk it's that hard, but a lot of teamwork is needed.
    Some people need to tranform while others tank etc, or destroying things that give the boss extra power,... Havent tried it anymore tho, maybe we can organize smtn once, with 6 ppl. Free, Ani, You, Me,...

Indeed, the vip stuff is pretty insane. I was stunned to see so many vip icons next to player's names. Btw, you got any esperate mystery's left? I got someone who needs a gambler's cube esper, but the only way to get an esperate mystery nowadays is through exchange with the jd maiden. And a welkin green jade (~23k) is a bit outrageous imo Very Happy

Necroloth

Post by Necroloth on 14/1/2013, 11:36

Yup, still got some left... any reason for the cube? How much would the mystery fetch nowadays?

btw, you know with this esper fusion thingy? Can you fuse as many as you want and have more esper skills? Also, when you fuse, it also affects the skill itself? Or are they two different things?

Current date/time is 24/10/2014, 14:27